Thursday, April 10, 2008

In the beginning

My life over the last year and a half has gone through some dramatic changes internally and externally. Complete views of the world have been altered, life long desires or lack there of have taken complete 180 degree turns. A lot of these things happened slowly and I didn't understand they were happening or didn't know how to deal with them. Drifting along not addressing these changes lead to destroying some very important things in my life. The upshot of all this is that I find myself now more acutely aware of who I am and what I want than I have ever been in my life even if I don't know how to get there. I find myself travelling and being present in my own life.

This blog will be the place I drop random thoughts, comments and general confusion both in daily life and while away from home.

No comments: