Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Return To Squamish

The weekend was spent in Squamish BC. I haven't been to Cananda since I broke my spine several years ago at Whistler. I haven't been to Squamish in over 15 years. The return was long over due.

Squamish is a mecca for bouldering and climbing of all sorts. The weather was fantastic. The company was fantastic. I think most of the Seattle bouldering comunity was present and tromping around the woods in medium to small groups. I got to take a good friend on her first outdoor bouldering adventure.

We did learn a few lessons over the weekend:

1. Beer is too expensive in Cananda. We will take more with us next time.
2. Don't forget the Scotch.
3. Eating out in Squamish is too expensive. We will cook our own food next time.
4. Ben is a lunatic. We already knew that but we know it more now.

What more can I say. Life remains to be aswesome. My motorcycle should be ready this week bringing the more awesome.

2 comments:

chira said...

motorcycle?! not you too!

lani Keller said...

Post pics of your motorcycle!!